Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Monday, July 29, 2024

Cherry Blossoms Two-Page Scrapbook Spread

 I was playing around with the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit over the weekend and created this two-page scrapbook spread.  It was really simple and quick to complete (after I did all the fussy cutting, lol).

Cherry Blossoms

  

I printed page 45 from the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit and cut out the two top images.  Both images are approximately 7-1/2" x 2-3/4". Images were glued to a 7-3/4" x 3" piece of coordinating cardstock from Stampin'Up! (Flirty Flamingo) and glued to the bottom of each page of the two-page layout.  

I cut the remaining piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock in half and glued one piece to each of the pages to be used as either a journaling spot or to add a photo.

I used a small piece of Flirty Flamingo and cut out Cherry Blossoms with an alphabet die and glued the words on both pages of the spread.

I printed page 85, one sheet of the ephemera provided in the kit, in two different sizes and fussy cut them out.  I glued the flowers randomly over the two pages.

I hope you enjoyed these simple scrapbook pages.  Please leave a comment.  I will draw one name on Friday, August 2nd, and send these pages to that person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneak Peak - White Forest Digital Kit by Paperomia

SNEAK PEAK     SNEAK PEAK    SNEAK PEAK     SNEAK PEAK    SNEAK PEAK I have been working the the WHITE FOREST Digital Kit by Paperomia for t...