Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Graphics Fairy Collage Challenge for the week of June 10, 2024

Under the Boardwalk -- what a great title for this week's Graphics Fairy images.  What fun!  We live close to the beach, albeit no boardwalk, but we do live within 8 minutes of a beach, lol.

These images are fantastic and go so well together.  I really like the seagulls, birds always bring a smile to my face.  Diana's creation is on the left and mine is on the right.  Enjoy!

  

Diana made a beautiful pocket and tag and I simply put every beach image I could find on mine, lol.  Have a great day and come back soon.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...