Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Framed Artwork

Diana mentioned to me one day, "What about using a canvas?" My response was, "I have never done anything on canvas before, by why not?"

So from Diana suggesting the idea, my mind wrapping itself around the idea and coming up with a design,  today we have the end result, my first Framed Artwork.

I used the beautiful pink flowers from the corresponding Ephemera Kit of the Spring Collection by Paperomia,  I printed the flowers in several sizes onto white cardstock and fussy cut them out.  Yep, every single one of them, plus the bird (It's probably a good thing I like to fussy cut.)! I was able to purchase the frame and the canvas at our local Dollar Tree store (yay) and I painted the canvas using the Pretty Peacock re-inker from Stampin'Up!

The canvas dried about four days later and I was able to finish the project.


Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...