Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Saturday, June 8, 2024

DIY DVD Cover

Wow, it is done!  What?  My DIY DVD Cover and contents.  VIDEO has been added.

For one my June projects as a Design Team Member for Paperomia I created a DVD case to hold everything I made using the Pink portion of the Spring Collection.

I took a blank DVD case, measured it, used one of the sheets of paper from the Ephemera Kit that goes with the Spring Collection and started decorating it.  I fussy cut a couple of images from the Ephemera Kit, attached one to the front and one to the back. Used die cuts for the saying (cut three sets out and stacked them).

 

Dimensions of insert:  7" x 10-1/2"

I created four greeting cards, a gift enclosure card, two pockets, a bookmark and three tags.  This is a great gift to give someone for a birthday, Mother's Day or a "just because" day.


   

      


Check out my YouTube Channel Video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...