Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Ephemera Holder using the Spring Collection by Paperomia

June is drawing to a close and so is the time I will be working with this beautiful SPRING COLLECTION by Paperomia.  It has been a great pleasure working with this collection.  It consists of 105 beautiful floral papers and a 23-page ephemera package.  To end the month of June and my projects working with the Spring Collection, I have created an ephemera holder using tags from the ephemera package.

I resized a tag as large as I could get it (5-3/8" x 9-5/8") and used it as a template to cut out a "tag" from each of the different color groups, decorated them and added a ton of ephemera. To reinforce the hole at the top, I used an 1/8" circle punch to create the center, then I used a 1/2" circle punch to punch around the small hole, viola' a reinforcement. I placed these on the front and back of each tag for durability.


Ephemera Holder

I hope you enjoyed watching the video. Be sure to come back often.  I will be creating projects using the Japan Blossoms Collection by Paperomia which can be found here.


Be sure to check out Paperomia's Etsy Shop at etsy and follow her on instagram and on her youtube channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...