Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful?

The images are fantastic -- blossoms everywhere, pagodas, Geisha Girls, mountains -- this kit covers it all.

Japan Blossoms consists of 50 full page designs, 15 two-page designs (great for journals), 16 pages of fabric and note pages (great for printing on the backside of pages) and 9 pages of sticker sheets, pockets, stamps, tags, polaroid and washi tape.  Japan Blossoms is another of Paperomia's kits that keep on giving!

Be sure to visit Paperomia's etsy shop and follow her on instagram and youtube.

   

     

I purposely left off a greeting at this time because I am not sure if they are going to be birthday cards, Miss You cards, Thinking of You cards or Anniversary cards.

I hope you like them.  Please leave me comment and one lucky person will receive one of these cards, just leave me a note stating which  one you like best and what you would like the greeting to say.

Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...