Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Monday, January 1, 2024

Collage Challenge - My Porch Prints Style

The second Collage Challenge Diana and I are participating in this year is the one being held by My Porch Prints.  Over at My Porch Prints they have the some of the best kits around and are hosting a collage challenge using their products.  Check them out at myporchprints.com and on Facebook at Fans of My Porch Prints Junk Journal Group.  They are a fantastic group to be associated with.  Good luck collaging and journaling.

Diana and I decided to use these little journal books we found at the Dollar Tree to put our collages in.


Here is my creation for January 1st (I misread the instructions and the items used are not from My Porch Prints -- my bad). I really enjoyed the challenge and fully intend to participate using only My Porch Prints items. The second picture is Diana's creation (again we created these before rereading the instructions).

       


The theme today was "Layers".

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Day Two - "Tags".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...