Request Newsletter

Request a Newsletter at pelicancraftslongbeach@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

VECTORIADESIGNS -- Beautiful Printables

 I love paper crafting in all forms: cardmaking, scrapbooking, 3-D projects, AND, junk journaling.  Diana, my best friend, introduced junk journaling to me in 2019 and I have been hooked ever since.

During my travels down the rabbit holes out there (going to a website to look at one item and several hours later you return to the real world), I found several artists that create their own images and I love all of them (as my wallet can testify, lol).  BUT, I do have to say my "go to" designer is Tinne at VectoriaDesigns (see button on the right).  She not only designs fantastic kits, but she offers videos with step-by-step directions. They are great!

I recently purchased the Library Card Folio kit.  Today I cut it out, watched Tinne's video, and put it together.  I absolutely love it.  The only change I made to mine was I added a butterfly charm to the outside closure.  

Be sure to click on her link above for this kit, or click on her tab on the side and peruse her store to your heart's content.  I bet you anything you will be down a "rabbit hole" within minutes!


Let's give a shout out to Tinne!    #couldntresisttinnesproject

No comments:

Post a Comment

Japan Blossoms Anyone?

I have been busy creating greeting cards using the Japan Blossoms Digital Kit by Paperomia.  Oh, my gosh, can you say beautiful? The images ...